Monday 15 December 2014

Sorry Girls!!!

Sorry Girls!!! Don't worry, today I'm not going to flirt and for that saying sorry to girls... I'm still as much serious as I had been in my previous Articles...
"Sorry Girls!!!", this topic struck into my mind 2-3 days ago, when my Mom told me something about Sushma Aunti ( One of my neighbors, Changed Name ).
Before coming to the main story I think you should know a little bit about Sushma Aunty. She has 2 children, one son ( studying in Dr. Virendra Swaroop Education Center, one of the best English medium school of Kanpur ) and one daughter ( studying in any of the local school in my locality ). See the quality difference of education they both are being provided. This is not enough son is having many coaching-classes and daughter is having nothing, again a big difference.
Now, the main thing is, Aunty told my mother that she'll educate her daughter till High-School and then she'll be get married. Don't worry, her son is on a safe play, as she has many dreams for her son. Good luck brother! Enjoy life, your mom is with you.
Till now you must have catch the reason why I'm writing today's article.
I'm not against that boy or any other boy ( at least I'm also a boy, Thank God! ), I'm just talking about the injustice that a girl is bearing. "Kyunki Yaar! Apne sath galat ho to bura lagta hai, magar dusron ke sath bura ho to thoda bahut bura to tab bhi lagta hai." ( I'm not that much selfish. )
Not only this, even in my relatives, there are many examples ( my GrandPa, Uncles etc. ); not only in my relatives, may be in your family too ( I wish this line is false. ).
Let me tell you about my GrandPa, he is father of 10 daughters. But think why? Just because of Greed for a Son. This example can be seen anywhere in society easily, but we say, Muslims are increasing their population. My Uncle, admitted her daughter in a local hindi medium school and son in a well known English medium school.
In this case I really respect those people so much who don't make any differences between their son and daughter ( at least in field of eduction ). I've one example for this also, My 12th class Chemistry Coach, he has two daughters and one son, but he is providing same facilities and same environment to his all children. Salute to you sir!

This is not all, throughout the life Girls/Women are treated so rudely. Let's see life of females...

School/College Life:
Their are many boys, they think themselves stud, and they use to have girlfriends like they are having some kind of stuff like Candy or Biscuit. Even some boys with name let say, ABC, they try to have relationship with girls starting their names from A, B and C.
This is what happen with a girl in her school/college life. This is not enough boys like above are called stud, playboy etc. among their friends but if a girl is only friend with two boys then she is called character-less, and many abusive-words are her nick-name. ( Shame on ourselves Guys! )

Before/After Marriage:
The only word in this section I've is "Dowry". This is one of the major reason for Girl-Chid-Abortion, Female Suicide, Parents cursing their Daughters and many more.
I've seen many marriages in which Parents and relatives of Bride are being disrespected by the Bridegroom's relatives. I never understand why. Why all this happens in a marriage? Why both parties can't have a same kind of respect feelings for each-other? Why Boy's party is superior to that of Girl's? I'm not becoming emotional but I'm totally against it.

Throughout the life, Why is a girl afraid of wolves likes boys, dowry-suckers etc? Why can a girl not go outside at night? And if she do so then Why is she called Character-less while Boys are never?

Respect for Girls, for Women, for NGOs fighting for their rights, for people against Dowry, for people those really think daughters are God's gift ( even they are really Goddess ).

Curse for those Mother-fu**er Dowry-suckers, for boys treating girls as a product of entertainment etc.

Really feel Sorry for Girls!!!

Akanshu Gupta
16 December 2014
11:51am.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's why I wrote...
      Thanx for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Very Interesting blog ....#Akanshu
    As you know that , This type of thinking has been old but still somewhere this type of partiality is happening with girls.....@
    you have done a great job ...your blog may be open the mind of someone or everyone...
    Really bro ......#Akanshu#...very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Brother!
      But unfortunately... This thinking is still in existence in our society...

      Delete
  3. This is true you've written very interesting article. But what is your suggestion for saving the beautiful life of girls??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My suggestion is that we all should have a feeling of mutual respect...
      and tell those narrow-minded people that either girl or buy we all are human...

      Delete