Monday 23 February 2015

Shiv The Fearless Forever ( written by KUSHAGRA YADAV )

Many a times,we come across such person whose life influences not only our mind but even our soul.The aura which he creates around himself is extra ordinary and it feels like indulging in that limitless,boundless possibility of improvement.
    I am fortunate enough to find such persons around me,whose lives have encouraged me,inspired me and proved to be an example to lead a better and a life full of content.SHIV PRATAP SINGH is one such person.He is my friend,perrsuing bachelor degree in Information technology from the same college as I.This man is a real motivation for me.I will fall short of adjectives to define him.Needless to say he is extremely laborious,dedicated and curious to learn. But these qualities do not make him my role model,his temperament,patience and determination is what makes me to look upto him.
     He was not born with a silver spoon,neither he got bed of roses. His life was full of challenges. His father left him at an early age,leaving behind the world of sorrows. However he was nurtured by his mother and sisters,and got the basic education.His mother also is not physically and mentally sound but I salute to that lady who has bought up such an innovative,helping,amicable guy.Today when I visualize his past, I acknowledge how tough it would have been for me to get over those tough times and come up to such a level.He is now perusing engineering in one of the finest colleges in India. You enter his room and you will find him working on his laptop,ready to take a voyage on the ship of discoveries. He is a simple guy,pays least attention to the outward looks.
    Its not so that the tough times have made him monotonous or somewhat silent,rather he has a good sense of humor . He is interested in start-up of his own,for that he works really hard,working on his coding skills consistently.He may not get very high pointers as others but then too his curiosity to learn new things is unmatchable.Extremely humble,soft spoken,helping are some of his attributes.I try my best to be as consistent as him,but my will power is no match to his.
    No matter what I greatly admire him and feel lucky to find a friend like him. I wish he stays my friend forever and wish that he succeed in all his endeavors and make his mother ,sisters and friends proud......

No comments:

Post a Comment